Poodle Club of the Lehigh Valley
Name: Poodle Club of the Lehigh Valley
The Poodle Club of the Lehigh Valley was established in 1971:
- To encourage and promote the breeding, training and exhibiting of pure-bred poodles.
- To do everything possible to bring their natural qualities and abilities to perfection.
- The club encourages all members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which poodles are judged.
- To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by encouraging sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
- To conduct sanctioned and licensed specialty show and obedience trials under the rules of the American Kennel Club.