The National Specialty Catalog is a very effective way for your Affiliate Club to reach an audience of more than 1,000 Poodle Exhibitors, Breeders, Handlers, Judges and Poodle lovers from all over the U.S. and more than 25 foreign countries.
PCA Affiliate Club…………$50.00
- Payment can be made by personal check or money order. All Payments MUST be in U.S. funds payable to PCA.
- Or by credit card at the PCA Online Store. (www.poodleclubofamerica.org)
- FULL PAYMENT must accompany your ad.
- All completed forms and ad materials must be received, by Wednesday, March 1, 2023 to:
Ruth Lebet, 35575 Sweetgrass Ln., Millville, DE 19967-6981
Phone: (302) 345-6636
It is agreed that you are to prepare copy for us if we fail to furnish you with the same in time for publication. It is further agreed verbal understandings in any way are not a part of this agreement. That all conditions are incorporated here in, and this contract is not subject to cancellation except as stated below.
Chapter 24, Section 16 of the American Kennel Club Rules: “this space is sold with the understanding that should the privileges of the American Kennel Club be withdrawn from the purchaser of this space prior to the carrying out of this contract, this contract is hereby automatically cancelled, and any money paid by the purchaser for such space shall be returned.
TO ENSURE THAT YOUR AD IS PRINTED ACCURATELY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- You may submit your ad copy on a separate sheet of paper with photos. Or, you may submit a camera-ready ad, but an Ad Copy Form must accompany all submissions.
- Your name, address, and Poodle variety MUST be on the Ad Copy Form
- Please attach your name, address, and Poodle’s name and Variety on the back of any photos submitted to ensure the return to you. Attach photos to the Advertising Copy Form with paper clips, not staples
- Guidelines for Submitting Catalog Advertising Material to MB-F, Inc.: http://www.infodog.com/help/guidelines.htm
- Moss-Bow will only accept ads from the PCA Advertising Chair