On this page...
Catalog Advertising – Due to Cathy Catelain …………………..February 25, 2019
New Address: 3757 Heatherbrook Trail, Vale, NC 28168
Trophy Donation – Due to Patti Jason ……………………………..February 25, 2019
6660 Warner Rd, Saline, MI, 48176
Premium List will be Mailed by MB-F approximately on… February 14, 2019
PCA Entry Closing Date and Time…………………………..March 28, 2019, Noon
3757 Heatherbrook Trail
Vale, NC 28168
6660 Warner Rd.
Saline, MI, 48176
Deadline for catalog advertising is Monday, Febuary 25, 2019
The National Specialty Catalog is a very effective way for you to reach an audience of more than 1,000 Poodle Exhibitors, Breeders, Handlers, Judges and Poodle lovers from all over the U.S. and more than 25 foreign countries
Affiliate Club Ads………………………………………$50.00
Full Page with Photo (Back and White)… $65.00 (measures 4 ½ by 7 3/16ths)
Each additional Photo……………………………….$15.00
Full Page text only…………………………………….$55.00
Half Page, Text only…………………………………..$50.00 (measures 4 ½ by 3 9/16ths)
- Payment can be made by personal check. All Payments MUST be in U.S. funds payable to PCA.
- Or by credit card at the PCA Online Store. (www.poodleclubofamerica.org)
- FULL PAYMENT must accompany your ad
- All completed forms and ad materials must be received, by Saturday , February 23, 2019 to:
Cathy Catelain, 3757 Heatherbrook Trl, Vale, NC 28168
Phone: (847) 875-3527
TO ENSURE THAT YOUR AD IS PRINTED ACCURATELY; PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- You may submit your ad copy on a separate sheet of paper with photos. Or, you may submit a camera ready ad, but an Ad Copy Form must accompany all submissions.
- Your name, address and Poodle variety MUST be on the Ad Copy Form
- Please attach your name, address and Poodle’s name and Variety on the back of any photos submitted to ensure return to you. Attach photos to the Advertising Copy Form with paper clips, not staples
- Guidelines for Submitting Catalog Advertising Material to MB-F, Inc.: http://www.infodog.com/help/guidelines.htm
Deadline for Trophy Donations is Monday, Febuary 25, 2019
The 2019 PCA National Specialty Show will soon be upon us and as you know, the PCA Trophy Fund is the sole resource which provides the financial support to make the award of trophies, medallions and cash prizes for our winners possible. Thanks to your continued generosity, so let’s work to make 2019 even better.
We have made it easier to make a Trophy Fund Donation online using your credit card. By paying using your credit card, our Trophy Fund administration is greatly reduced, so please consider using this feature. If you prefer, however, we will always welcome your cash donations paid via check.
Purina Farms Information
Convenience Stores and other Necessities Near Purina Farms
Dining Options in the Purina Farms Area
Emergency Contacts in the Purina Farms Area
Layout of the Purina Center
Layout of Purina Farms Grounds
Lodging in the Purina Farms Area
Pet Information for Purina Farms and Beyond
RV Layout of Purina Farms
The Official Mailed Catalogs* for 2019!
Even if you can’t attend in April, you can still have your own 2019 Official Catalog!!!
Only $40 (US/Domestic shipping included) and
Only $45 (International shipping included)
The Official Catalog includes the following events:
The National Specialty Show
Veterans Sweepstakes 2019
Parade of Companion/Performance Title Holders
Parade of Champions
4-6 month Puppy Class
Plus Kennel, Affiliate Club and Vendor Ads with great photos!
Field/Tracking Event Information
Performance Events will be held at the August A. Busch Conservation Area, 2360 Hwy D, St. Charles, MO 63304.
Note: Performance Premium Lists will not be mailed but will be available on the event’s Show Secretaries’ Website and the PCA Website at www.poodleclubofamerica.org. Please review each premium list for the open and close times.
AKC Spaniel Hunt Test – Thursday, April 11
PCA Upland Series Working Certificate Test – Friday, April 12
AKC National Specialty Retriever Hunt Tests – Saturday and Sunday, April 13 and 14
AKC National Specialty Tracking & Excellent Dog Tests – Saturday, April 13
1598 Hawk Lane
Seymour, TN, 37865
PCA Retriever Working and Excellent Certificate Tests – Sunday, April 14
Performance & Conformation Event Information
Agility, Obedience, Rally and Conformation Events will be held in The Great Hall, Purina Farms, Purina Event Center, 300 Checkerboard Loop, Gray Summit, MO 63039
AKC National Specialty Agility Trials – Monday, April 15
AKC National Specialty Obedience and Rally Trials – April 16
AKC National Specialty Rally Trials – Tuesday, April 16
AKC National Specialty Conformation Show – Wednesday-Friday, April 17 – 19
- Changes to the Conformation Exhibitors Grooming Area Request Form.
- Random Draw will be conducted by an Independent Agent.
- Mail form to New Mailing Address.
- Grooming Setup Number may now be Emailed back to the exhibitor. Snail mail will still be available if the exhibitor includes a self-addressed and stamped envelope with the Setup Form.
Attention Owners/Exhibitor of Foreign Registered Dog Guidance
If you are the owner/exhibitor of a dog registered with a foreign registry (not yet also registered with AKC), please review the eligibility requirements in The Rules Applying to Dog Shows, Chapter 11, section 1.
The dog show rules are posted on the AKC Web site at http://images.akc.org/pdf/rulebooks/RREGS3.pdf.
Most important to note are the following:
- Dogs must be individually registered with the American Kennel Club by the day of the event to be eligible for exhibit in the Best-by Exhibitor class.
- Dogs are eligible to compete in AKC events using the foreign registration for a period of 30 days. That 30-day period begins with the date of first exhibit, regardless of whether the dog earned any points or awards. To continue to compete in AKC events beyond the 30-day period the dog must be either individually AKC registered or have been granted an extension to exhibit using the foreign registration by the date of the event.
The owner or agent can request an extension using the form found on the AKC Web site at http://images.akc.org/pdf/extenap.pdf.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration or obtaining an extension, please contact AKC Sport Services at 919-816-3820 or 919-816-3789.