Grooming Area Information
Set Up For Conformation Exhibitors Only
The Setup Committee is responsible for managing all setup activities in the grooming area designated for conformation exhibitors. Please help the Committee make your move-in as easy and efficient as possible by reading this insert.
Admission to the Purina Event Center for conformation exhibitors begins on Tuesday, April 25, with WINNERS OF THE 2016 SETUP NUMBER AUCTION entering first at 6:30 A.M. in setup number order. All auction winners not present at 6:30A.M.will lose his/her setup number selection. ALL OTHER CONFORMATION EXHIBITORS will be admitted in setup number order, no earlier than 7:00A.M. and no later that 8:00A.M.Tuesday.
Those exhibitors arriving at the show without a setup number can obtain one at The Great Hall from 6:30A.M.to 9:00A.M.Tuesday. Late arrivals will be accommodated.
TO RECEIVE A SETUP NUMBER BY MAIL, DOWNLOAD THE SETUP FORM HERE. All Setup Forms received by March 20, 2017 will be assigned setup numbers by random draw conducted by the Setup Committee as soon after the deadline as practical. Forms received after March 20,2017 will be assigned numbers as they are received.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Names submitted on Setup Forms must be those of exhibitors/agents exhibiting in this show.
• No duplicate names, please.The Setup Committee will assign only one setup number per exhibitor.
• SEND NO MORE THAN FIVE SETUP FORMS IN A REGULAR BUSINESS OR LETTER SIZE ENVELOPE.
• Setup Forms sent in envelopes of other sizes will be drawn after all others!
• To be included in the random draw, Setup Forms must be received no later than Monday, March 20, 2017.
• No setup numbers will be available by mail after March 31, 2017. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed,stamped envelope with your completed Setup Forms. Setup Numbers cannot be mailed if Setup Forms are received without a SASE (self-addressed,stamped envelope)!